Deadline: October 1, 2019
- The deadline for submission of didactics on 10/1/19 is 17:00 CST
- Didactic acceptance letters will be sent to submitters 12/12/19
- Character count for both the "Proposed Structure" and "Proposal" fields is 500 words max
- Please note that no tables or figures will be allowed in the 2020 didactic submission process
- Address questions to the SAEM Education Department, email@example.com
*The SAEM20 Program Committee is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Didactic Submissions Particularly.
Didactic Submissions Guidelines and Instructions
Didactics "Best Practices" Webinars
The SAEM Program Committee hosted a webinar designed to share best practices for didactic submissions for SAEM20. The webinar is ideal for SAEM members who are curious about the selection process or want to improve their overall submission quality. During the webinar, the Didactics Subcommittee co-chairs provided guidance about how to enhance didactic submissions and offer examples of best submissions from previous years.