AWAEM Resident Award and Travel Grant
To honor female EM residents who have shown promise for significant career achievements in emergency medicine through research, education, service, advocacy, or administration, and/or who have worked to promote the role of women in academic emergency medicine. The award will provide each resident a $750 grant to help with travel expenses to SAEM. Up to three winners will be selected.
- Female EM resident in an accredited ACGME program in good standing
- Senior resident (PGY 2, 3 or 4)
- Current SAEM member
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication in academic emergency medicine through research, teaching, service, advocacy, or administration during their EM residency. Achievements completed primarily prior to the beginning of residency will not be considered.
- Nominee’s CV
- One nomination letter, preferably from the Program Director.
- Submit the CV and nomination letter to Andrea Fang, MD at email@example.com the subject line “2019 AWAEM Resident Award & Travel Grant Nomination”
Deadline: January 15, 2019 at 11:59PM PST