About AEM E&T
Academic Emergency Medicine Education and Training is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to publishing information relevant to education and training in emergency medicine, including (but not limited to):
- Original Contributions
- Brief Contributions
- New Ideas in B-E-D-side Teaching (educational case reports)
- Education Case Conference
- Commentary and Perspectives
- Book Media Review
- Canvas/Transitions (personal narrative, creative writing, art, photographs, etc.)
AEM E&T provides a venue for publishing the excellent work emergency medicine educators are doing and gives them an opportunity to share their expertise around the world. The journal will add to the growing body of knowledge that enables the education and training of individuals across the continuum, from medical students, residents, advanced practice providers and fellows to faculty—all with the goal of advancing the care of patients.
AEM E&T is Accepting Submissions
Effective August 1, 2016, Academic Emergency Medicine Education and Training (AEM E&T) for its publishing year.
Call for Reviewers
If you are interested in reviewing manuscripts for AEM E&T, the editorial board would like to invite your participation. To be considered as a peer reviewer for AEM E&T, please email the following information to email@example.com and put “AEM E&T Reviewer” in the subject line.
- A completed Call for Reviewers Form which asks for areas of expertise (this will help us assign appropriate articles to reviewers)
- Your current curriculum vitae (this should include any service you have as a reviewer for peer-reviewed journals)
- A brief statement outlining your previous peer review experience and why you’re interested in reviewing for AEM E&T
Read more about AEM E&T
Publishing frequency: Quarterly
Circulation: SAEM’s 6,000 members (learn more about SAEM membership)
Available formats: Online and as an app for mobile devices.
AEM E&T Online: Coming this fall!
Follow us on Twitter @AEM_ETOnline
AEM E&T Editorial Staff
Susan B. Promes, MD, FACEP
Residency Program Director
Department of Emergency Medicine
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Peer Review Coordinator