Thursday, May 17, 2018
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
We are excited to announce the SAEM Chair Fair to be held Thursday, May 17, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM at the JW Marriott Indianapolis. Registration is now open!
What is the Chair Fair?
The Chair Fair is a fun, friendly, and informal forum for young physicians to engage one-on-one with academic emergency medicine department chairs from around the country. It provides an opportunity to ask questions, learn about the chairs' institutions, and explore first-hand what it would be like to work in their departments. This is the perfect chance for you to explore and find your next home! And it's FREE! Just add the event to your schedule after registering for SAEM18.
The Chair Fair event offers your institution the opportunity to meet young physicians interested in positions in academic Emergency Medicine. This is a unique forum for you and young academicians in Emergency Medicine to connect over lunch.
Additional Information for Institutions:
- Each participating program will be assigned two round high top tables and two chairs.
- Tables will be grouped by geographical region and arranged in alphabetical order.
- Please register by April 1, 2018 to ensure placement within your geographical area and within fair booklet.
- You may bring small displays, brochures, or modest giveaways.
- Materials may not be attached to walls and the use of electrical outlets is prohibited.
- There is a maximum of 2 representatives per table.
- Registration and set-up begins at 6:30 AM the day of the fair.
- Programs may NOT distribute or serve alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- We strongly encourage early registration and offer discounted registration fee prior to March 19, 2018.
- Cancellations received by March 19 will be charged a $50 fee. Cancellations received between March 20 and May 1 will be charged a $100 fee. No refunds for cancellations made after May 1, 2018. Pricing is outlined below.
- Registration is NOT guaranteed until payment is received.
December 1, 2017 - March 19, 2018 - $300/Institution
March 20, 2018 - May 1, 2018 - $350/Institution
Methods of payment must be postmarked on or before March 21, 2018 to ensure this rate
After May 1, 2018 at 1:00 PM all registrations must be made onsite.
May 2, 2018 to May 17, 2018 - $500/Institution