Wellness and Resilience Committee
The Wellness and Resilience Committee is responsible for investigating initiatives, including activities at the SAEM annual meeting, that focus on improving the overall, general well-being of emergency medicine residents and medical students. The committee recommends to the RAMS Board which activities or initiatives should be implemented.
- Annual meeting events: RAMS party, dodgeball etc.
- Annual meeting wellness activities: Work with SAEM Program Committee to come up with wellness activities during SAEM20 (meditation rooms, fitbit, RAMS Hangout, etc.)
- Participate in SAEM Wellness Committee: Help define what members need
- Complete survey to assess the spectrum of institutional/program wellness strategies in collaboration with EMRA/RSA pending IRB approval
- Consider creating resource list
- Wellness PULSE articles
- SAEM20 didactic
- Discuss Medwars for SAEM20