Social Media and FOAM Committee
The Social Media and FOAM Committee is responsible for identifying and recommending the best channels through which to reach resident and medical students (e.g., blogs, a resident and medical student newsletter, podcasts, and/or regular articles in SAEM Pulse). Additionally, the committee reviews existing FOAM content and suggests new content that might be of interest to emergency medicine residents and medical students.
- Improve design and accessibility of SAEM RAMs website
- Review and add to RAMS Section of SOAR
- Gain twitter followers and encourage twitter iactivity/discussion
- Collaborate and highlight all RAMS committees products (podcasts, roadmaps, etc)
- Social media presence at Annual and Regional Meetings