The Research Committee is responsible for identifying resources and developing educational content for residents and medical students who are interested, or may be currently involved, in emergency medicine research. The committee also investigates the feasibility of creating research workshops for residents and medical students.
- Resident & Student Research Curriculum: Curate existing SAEM research resources to target trainees
- Spotlight Resident or Student Regional Abstracts in Pulse
- SAEMF & RAMS Medical Student & Resident Research Grants
- Annual Meeting Didactics submitted by students & residents
- Collaboration with AAAEM/AACEM Benchmark Survey: Incorporate questions relevant to trainees
- Emergency Medicine Interest Inventory Survey: National survey of med student and intern interests in EM