The Education Committee is responsible for developing content and offerings that will enhance the education of emergency medicine residents. In conjunction with SAEM’s Program Committee, the committee also plans and organizes the resident and medical student educational track at SAEM’s annual meeting. Dodgeball, the Resident and Medical Student Party, and other resident- and/or medical student- focused activities at SAEM’s Annual Meeting are also under the purview of the Education Committee.
- RAMS-Sponsored Didactics at Annual Meeting
- Speed Mentoring
- Consider creating our own MedWars
- Resident and Student Guide to the Annual Meeting
- Resident Clinician-Educator Series: How to teach in Medicine
- Clinical Content Series
- Application Podcasts: Released before ERAS, VSAS, etc.
- RAMS Podcasts
- RAMS Section in Pulse Newsletter