The SAEM Medical Student Ambassador’s Program (MSA)
Each year, the SAEM Program Committee looks for enthusiastic and responsible medical students from around the country to work directly with SAEM leadership to assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of SAEM’s Annual Meeting. This group of medical students serves as the primary volunteer force at the Annual Meeting.
- Opportunity to attend the full SAEM Annual Meeting and participate in didactics, poster sessions, and educational activities
- Waiver of the SAEM Annual Meeting registration fee
- One-on-one meeting with a member of SAEM leadership to act as your academic mentor
- A personal letter from the SAEM Program Committee Chair to your Dean of Student Affairs to acknowledge your contributions
- Be available for 1 week in May to attend the entire SAEM Annual Meeting
- You will be assigned specific duties during certain times at the Annual Meeting, but will be free to attend the rest of the conference.
- Attend research and didactic sessions
- Tweet educational pearls from didactic research and sessions
- Encourage participants to complete online evaluations
- Assist in AV needs
- Facilitate transitions between lectures
- Be responsive and flexible to the needs of the Program Committee
How to Apply:
- Applications for the Medical Student Ambassador program are now being accepted through January 4, 2019. Medical students at any level of training can apply.