Residency & Fellowship Fair
Thursday, May 18, 2017
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We are excited to announce the SAEM Residency & Fellowship Fair to be held Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Medical Student and Residents
Explore residency and fellowship programs across the nation at the SAEM Residency & Fellowship Fair. Meet with current residents and fellows, ask questions, seek application and interview advice, all in one place. This is one event you do NOT want to miss!
Residency and Fellowship Directors
The Residency & Fellowship Fair is a combined event that offers your institution the opportunity to showcase Residency and Fellowship programs as a group or as separate exhibits.
This is a unique opportunity to recruit hundreds of medical students and emergency medicine residents looking to find their perfect residency or fellowship. We expect record-setting attendance! This year’s fair will be advertised through social media outlets including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this exciting SAEM event.
Registration Prices For SAEM17
- Before March 20, 2017 - $ 200
- Before May 1, 2017 - $ 250
- Onsite Registration - $ 300
In order to make registration as efficient as possible please review the following policies and procedures below:
- Write your program name as you wish for it to appear on all materials.
- Each participating program will be assigned one table, which is 6 ft. long by 18 in. wide.
- Combined Residency and Fellowship displays are allowed or you may separate them. If you wish your programs to be next to each other, please complete just ONE form with both requests.
- Tables will be grouped by geographical region and arranged in alphabetical order. We will make every effort to place programs from the same hospital or medical school together, however, given the timing and the number of applicants we receive it may not be possible to accommodate all of these requests.
- Please register by April 1, 2017 to ensure placement within your geographical area and within virtual fair book.
- Tables will be in rows, so there is no opportunity for stand-alone exhibits. However, you may bring small displays, brochures, or modest giveaways.
- Materials may not be attached to walls and the use of electrical outlets is prohibited.
- There is a maximum of 4 representatives per table.
- Registration and set-up begins at 1:00 pm.
- Programs may NOT distribute or serve alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- Any food distributed must be pre-packaged, e.g. candy/gum/snacks.
- We strongly encourage early registration and offer discounted registration fee prior to March 20, 2017.
- No refunds for cancellations made on or after May 1, 2017. Pricing is outlined above.
- Cancellations received before March 20, 2017 will be charged a $50 fee. Cancellations after March 20, 2017 and will be subject to a $100 service fee. All cancellations must be in writing.
- Registration is NOT guaranteed until payment is received.