SAEM Leadership Forum
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Register for SAEM19 now and sign up for the SAEM Leadership Forum!
Academic emergency medicine is committed to developing leaders who can manage complex organizations, innovate health care delivery, and effectively improve the health of diverse patient populations. This forum is designed for aspiring leaders at all levels of experience who are interested in improving their leadership skills. The forum will provide exposure to core leadership topics with an emphasis on experiential learning and practical application. Forum faculty presenters are recognized experts with extensive leadership experience.
At the completion of this forum, participants will:
- Identify as a developing physician leader within and/or outside of emergency medicine
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate a personal vision and design your personal Leadership Portfolio
- Apply knowledge and skills related to the “Language of Leadership”
- Engage with national EM experts who are successfully “Leading through…” change in a new era of the practice of medicine
- Integrate expert and peer experience to analyze common leadership challenges