Why Join AAAEM?
The Academy of Administrators in Academic Emergency Medicine (AAAEM) is a professional association for individuals managing the administrative and business functions of an academic department or division of emergency medicine. These academic units typically engage in activities related to patient care, education, and research mission, including the primary administration of an emergency medicine residency program.
THE MISSION OF AAAEM IS:
- to advance the profession of individuals serving as administrators within emergency medicine academic programs;
- to provide a forum for academic emergency medicine administrators to communicate, share ideas, and generate solutions to common problems;
- to use education and research to influence public policy for the benefit of patients, medical student and resident education, emergency
- to serve as a unified voice for academic emergency medicine administrators;
- to foster the professional development and career satisfaction of academic emergency medicine administrators;
- to foster research in emergency medicine operations and management; medicine physicians, and medical schools.
AAAEM Membership List and Contacts
Contact information and profiles for all AAAEM Members can be viewed by current AAAEM Members here. You must be logged in to the community site to view.